lost the moment

I lost the moment.

for the time we spent together.
for every moment we have.
I remember them all more than in my memories,
I keep it in deep my heart.
always and always, I do.

but I lost it, I just see.
I lost the moment,
when I should be me in where I was.

recalling all my memories.
sometimes it hurts, to watch the scenes one by one.
to realize in what dimension I am,
my brain is limited to understand in which part of past I was.


di suatu hidup seseorang, di perjalanan waktunya, siapapun.
selalu ada momen-momen tertentu yang berharga mungkin hanya bagi pemiliknya. untuk "hidup" di moment-moment yang tepat, adalah pilihan yang seringkali kuabaikan. menyaksikan moment orang lain dan justru "hidup" di sana menjadikan sepercik penyesalan.

Dusun Bambu

"live the moment"
~dy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

rindu #2

could it be?

kejar