write

there is this something that you can’t tell when I ask who you are. this something, that would appear only if you write. that’s why I better ask “do you write?” when I’m interesting at someone. did I ever ask it to you?

sorry, for being this obsessed at writing stuff. I am not a productive writer. hoho so confident to call my self as writer. but I write - which is done too by others - and that's why I am a writer. if that's not enough, okay this I present: my blog. lol. to be humble, alright I am not a productive writer, once again. indeed, I am no one and that's why I love people who write. 

what are you gonna do if you are interested in a particular person? I'm sure you want to know them, all of them. well if you are interviewer type, that's good. but I'm not. I am not good in talk. I am not good in chit chat with human too. I am kinds of person who prefer to read you, rather than give you questions. shy? I don't think so. it's just my style.

by reading - anything, it could be your writing, long or short one, or I may read "you" as person - I can conclude what kinds of human you are. you can fool the world with your words spoken. but it's rather hard to lie with your writings. this is my opinion, that you may agree or not. it's free anyway.

AND, you may underline this part, you are worthy for me many many times if you have your writing for me to read. and as bonus, I may give you my writing too. that's mean we are friend. :)
giving my writing, especially the ones in my blog, is not a casual thing for me to do like people give their name cards. because as I said - I mean wrote - before, there is something you can't tell by speak it up that can only be written.

so please, write. not only because I ask you to, more than that because you have something in you that you need to put them out, in a way that people can read easily. not merely a b c, but I'm sure you put "you" among those words you write.

Ciputat, 21 Mei 2020
22:16

Comments

  1. This is awesome. You sure are a writer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot. nope, I'm not. I'm just an ordinary people who write only if I need to.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

rindu #2

could it be?

kejar